Sunday, September 8, 2013

So first off I would like to say this is pretty new to me but here goes nothing. I am currently a student at MATC taking my classes online. I am in the IT Support program. I hope to one day find a large company (ie Kohls, US Bank exc) to work in there IT department using my degree I am currently trying to earn. Currently I am a mechanic at a large dealership and I really like my job. I would like to continue my career as a mechanic but there really isn't a steady pay check in being a flat rate mechanic. So of my current hobbies include working on cars, building custom computers for friends and family, working out at the gym, and currently I am trying my hands at DJing which is a ton of fun and I love music so it seemed like a good fit.

No comments:

Post a Comment